EMAX Nano Series Mini 6A ESC OneShot 125
EMAX Nano Series ESCs are developed for racing multicopters, based on BLHeli firmware and support OneShot125. They are compatible with Skyline32, Naze32, Pixhawk, CC3D and other mainstream Flight Controllers. They use authentic electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability.
- Brand: EMAX
- Item name: Nano 6A ESC
- ESC input voltage: 1-2S
- ESC BEC: no built-in BEC
- Continuous current: 6A
- Burst current (10S): 8A
- Power supply: 1-2S liPo battery
- Programmable: Yes
- Dimensions: 26*12.5*5mm
- Weight: 7g(with Wire)
- Support Oneshot125, active breaking (dampened light) (20A), with quick throttle response.
- Smaller and lighter than most of multirotor ESCs.
- Compatible with Skyline32, Naze32, Pixhawk, CC3D and other mainstream Flight Controllers.
- Opto designed , with twisted pair wire for throttle signal line, strong anti-jamming capability.
- Use authentic electronic components to ensure high quality and enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
- Support SimonK and BLHeli.
- Based on BLHeli firmware, optimized for high performance with great linearity and much quicker throttle response.
- Special designed for multirotors, and compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters.
- Multiple protection features including Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all receivers, providing smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- All parameters can be programmed via using a program card or a transmitter, including default settings.